Saturday, July 01, 2006

I don't need this right now

Sometimes my mother is clueless and gives out phone numbers to people who shouldn't have those numbers. I'm not sure how many clues I have to give to make sure she is aware that I do not want to talk to this person and I do not want this person calling Katie and I do not want her in our lives any more, especially now. Some people are just poison and I've been working too long and hard to fix what damage has already been done by this woman to have it all blow up because my mother ran into her and doesn't understand that the word "friend" figures nowhere into my description of her. In fact, I can think of many far better words to describe her, but I'll be nice and not write them here. I also don't need to hear how well this person is doing and how good she looks and how happy she seems...a) because I know she's a master manipulator and 99% of what comes out of her mouth is lies and b) because I would far prefer her to do, look and feel miserable.

Fuck, now I have to tell Katie to expect this call and deal with how I will feel if she chooses to answer it. Can I just start this day over again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home