Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Grocery lists!

I have always had a secret (ok, not so secret) penchant for bizarre websites...i even have a favorites folder called "random cool shit"...but, alas, I haven't added anything to it for quite a bit. Until this morning....check this out: http://www.grocerylists.org/. Awesome, seemingly endless source of its-too-hot-to-do-anything-else amusement. I always enjoyed reading other people's shopping lists abandoned in carts, blowing across parking lots, etc. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Really, you can find anything in the internet.

And just for fun, since we are going shopping tonight, my excessivly organized list (and this is before I put all the "where we're going to get what" notations):



Sorry, its in pencil, for quick changes, etc. Here's a translation, as if anyone actually cares:



Produce:
Greens (salad, cooking)
Carrots
broccoli
onions s
red and yellow
mushrooms
bananas
fruits (whatever good price)
avocado?
spinach
zucchini
oranges
tomatoes
Freezer/fridge:
peas
spinach
strawberries
blueberries
broccoli
tempeh
tofu

Dry/Bulk
red beans
balsamic
canned pineapple
canned tomatoes
whole, paste
soy milk
Misc:
SPONGES!
yay, boring! There is animal stuff we need too, but i haven't checked yet.

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Rachael :)
Thanks for dropping by the blog!

Sadly, I too list everything...far too organised ;)
I see nothing wrong with your list, mine is dominated by fruit and wholegrain cereals.
I love your bird photos, they are so full of character!
Judymac

 

Post a Comment

<< Home